CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

question of lust. . .

Fragile

Like a baby in your arms

Be gentle with me

Id never willingly

Do you harm



Apologies

Are all you seem to get from me

But just like a child

You make me smile

When you care for me

And you know


Its a question of lust

Its a question of trust

Its a question of not letting

What weve built up

Crumble to dust

It is all of these things and more

That keep us together


Independence

Is still important for us though

we realize

Its easy to make

The stupid mistake

Of letting go

do you know what I mean



My weaknesses

You know each and every one

it frightens me

But I need to drink

More than you seem to think

Before Im anyones

and you know


Kiss me goodbye

When Im on my own

But you know that id

Rather be home with you. . .

0 comments: